Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 5-8 workdays
- Order number: SW10251
Airbrush Weekend Course on 24. & 25. February 2024
For beginners & advanced
NOW NEW: incl. Airbrush Basics Book and 1 year access to Airbrush Online Training
- Start with your new hobby
- Easy to get started with introductory exercises and first motifs
- Try out different airbrushes
- Learn to correct your motifs
- Expand your knowledge with further techniques
- Paint your desired motif
- Instruction in small, comprehensible steps
- Use of mixing techniques
- Follow-up support via Whatsapp and Zoom
- Collective shopping for basic equipment
- Follow-up advice for your own desired equipment
- Working with the latest painting grounds, brand-name equipment and types of paint
- Teaching of special topics such as: Custom painting, model making, 3D printing, ...
Using two different artworks with different techniques, beginners learn how to use the airbrush. Advanced students can deepen and broaden their knowledge. In particular, the handling of colours and the independent construction of an artwork and its structures are in the foreground. The advanced participant has the possibility to choose from two artworks or to realise his own artwork under guidance after consultation with me, taking into account his own level of knowledge and time.
The paintings will be explained and demonstrated step by step so that the participants can then optimally rework the motif. In addition to the practical examples, I also show transfer techniques from templates, how to clean the airbrush and tricks for troubleshooting and problem solving. The course will work on paper or pure drawing cardboard, but parallel working methods, e.g. in the area of vehicle painting, body painting or nail art, can be discussed.
For advanced students, existing knowledge will be deepened and extended. Participants have the opportunity to choose between different artworks and their special techniques:
1) Realistic tiger illustration with scratching and etching techniques on pure drawing cardboard.
2) Realistic iguana illustration with light and shadow design as well as etching and scratching techniques on pure drawing board.
3) Own choice of artwork by arrangement
My airbrush weekend seminar is aimed at:
- Hobby artists
- Painters and varnishers
- Car painters
- Nail designers
- Make-up artists
- model makers
- make-up artists
- Set designers
- communication designers
- Visual marketing designers
- Showmen and market traders
- Freelance artists
Price: 195 Euro
Instructor: Roger Hassler
Location: Hamburg / Büchen
Time: Sat. and Sun. each from 10.00 to 17.00 hrs.